Scholarships & Financial Aid Links
When it comes to understanding where to begin with scholarships and financial aid it can quite confusing. We have some of the best resources listed below.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- CSS Profile (Non-federal aid)
- Colleges That Meet Full Demonstrated Need
- Lists financial aid award by college
- Kiplinger Searchable Database of Need and Merit Aid Scholarships
- College Board Scholarship Search
Free information from the US Dept of Education on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.
- Fast Aid Scholarship Search
Oldest scholarship database and guide to financial aid, grants and loans on the Internet.
Largest and most popular free scholarship matching service based on student qualifications.
- Financial Aid Information Page
Comprehensive source of student financial aid information
- MeritAid Directory of Merit/Academic Scholarships
- Sallie Mae CASHE Scholarship Search
Provides federal and private student loans for undergraduate and graduate students and their parents.
Scholarship and college search information
- Garretson Financial, Certified College Financial Advisors
Based in Cranford, NJ
- Mark J Mauro, CPA, Certified College Financial Advisors
Based in Somerville, NJ
- Project Student Debt
Site to help increase public understanding of college debt and its effect on families, the economy and society.
- School Grants Blog
- Net Price Calculator
Helps you figure out your Expected Family Contribution.
- Professional Judgement Tip Sheets for Financial Aid from College Board
- Student Loan Network
Info about costs, planning, resources
- College Reality Check
Your education. Your investment.
- Cost of Learning
Here is a great site that compares the net price for colleges across institutions base on family income. It allows you to compare up to six school and also provides data on the financial profile of the schools as well as student break down by background.
Holds a monthly $1,000 college scholarship contest. Any student over the age of 16 is eligible and students simply need to submit a 300 word essay responding to that month’s essay prompt. The winner is selected each month by UniversityTutor.com personnel.
- Varsity Learning Tools
100,000 professionally written problems and thousands of distinct practice tests across 150 subjects.
- Visine Students with Vision Scholarship Program
- National Hispanic Health Foundation Scholarship Program
- College Scholarships and Grants Available for Veterans
- American Psychological Association Scholarships, Grants and Awards
- Microsoft College Scholarships
- The Hometeam Homecare Scholarship
- State Farm Grants and Scholarships
- The Rover College Scholarship
- NSHSS Foundation STEM Scholarships
- Scholarships and Fellowships | UNCF Merck Science Initiative
- GoodCall Scholarship
- Monk’s Home Improvement Scholarship
For new and continuing college students in New Jersey.
- Form Swift
Scholarship opportunity for students interested in startups and the business world.
- Gates Millennium Scholars program
Funded by a grant by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Provides an opportunity for outstanding minority students.
- CGTrader Scholarship
Each semester CGTrader challenges students to dig into the field of technology writing an essay on how innovative technologies are transforming our lives. Enter the CGTrader Scholarship challenge to win a scholarship.