Surviving the College Application Process book tour
We are pleased to announce the publication of Surviving the College Application Process by Lisa Bleich.
Lisa will be visiting local bookstores to talk about the book.
April 5: The Town Book Store in Westfield: Book signing from 2pm – 3pm.
April 6: Barnes and Noble book signing in Springfield, NJ: Book signing from 2pm – 4pm.
April 12: Bank of Books, Malibu, CA: Book signing and discussion 12 pm.
April 13: Barnes and Noble Book Store in Santa Monica, CA: Book signing 2pm.
April 17: Barnes and Noble, Menlo Park, NJ: Book signing and discussion 7 pm.
May 18: Words Book Store in Maplewood: Book signing and discussion at 4 pm
We are available to speak on any number of topics around the College Application Process.
Some of our past topics have included:
- Positioning Yourself for the Right College
- What to Expect When You’re Applying
- The College Tour…Where to go and what to do when you get there
- Using the Essays to tell Your Story
- Surviving the College Application Process
- The Angular Student
- Applying to College for Students with Mental Health Issues
- Applying to College for Students with Learning Differences
April 30: Westfield Memorial Library: Using the Essays to Tell Your Story. 7 pm
May 7: IECA National Conference Indianapolis: Hitting the High Notes: A Panel Discussion for Students Pursuing Music
June 3: NJACAC conference:Hitting the High Notes: A Panel Discussion for Students Pursuing Music 2:45 pm – 4 pm.
Lisa moderates a webinar on “Managing College Bound Students with Mental Health Issues”